Information & Forms for Your Visit
Appointment Instructions for New & Follow‑up Patients
Whether you are coming to us for a new appointment, follow-up appointment or a lab draw; being proactive is the key to getting the best out of your visit.
Some recommendations: For new patients, please access the below-noted forms and have them filled out prior to your visit for expedited service.
- Bring your insurance card(s) and government issued photo ID.
- Bring a list of your current and past physician(s) (primary care and/or specialists).
- Bring a list of laboratory and/or radiological facilities which you have visited.
- Bring an accurate list of the medicines you are taking along with dosages If you have had any tests done since you last visited the doctor, bring a list of the tests done; and test reports if possible.
- Bring a list of your questions and concerns.
- Bring a list of your medication refill requests along with the name and number of your pharmacy.
- Adult & Child Registration Form
- Adult & Child Office Financial Policy
- Adult & Child Medical Release Form
- Adult & Child Medical Receive Form
- Adult & Child Non-patient Authorization Release / Receive Form
- Adult History Form
- Child History Form
- Notice of Privacy Policies
- Acknowledgement Form Notice of Privacy Policies
- List of Prior Providers
- Credit Card Authorization Form
Be aware of co-pays, past-due balances and/or deductibles that are due at the time of your appointment. If you are not sure, call us before your appointment and we can assist you. Our contract with your insurance company obligates our office to collect co-pays at each and every visit. Moreover, collecting co-pays, past-due balances and/or deductibles is essential for our ability to keep our doors open for service. For your convenience, we accept cash as well as credit and debit cards. We do not accept personal checks. Please utilize our convenient online payment option. In fairness to other patients and our physicians, we require at least 24 hours notice to cancel and/or reschedule appointments otherwise a cancellation fee will apply.
Sign up for our occasional newsletter.